Thursday, June 11, 2009

White Supremacists and Abortionists

REF: the Holocaust museum attack this one is annoying the heck out of me, to put it mildly.  Idiots, idiots, idiots.  I’m a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant male (raised Methodist\Presbyterian, ancestral ministers in both on both sides of the family) and proud of it.  These White Nazis do NOT represent me in any way, shape, or form.  I don’t think they represent anyone on the entire planet except their fellow, misguided, miscreants.  Somehow, in my plain, ordinary, privileged-in-that-I-wasn’t-downtrodden, upbringing, I grew up thinking that people were just people, and, oh yes, some are white, black, brown, yellow, green, red, Protestant, Catholic, Jewish, and Muslim, etc.  (Gosh!  Some I grew up with were even ITALIAN!)

This shooter at the Holocaust Museum was supposedly smart enough to be a member of Mensa.  No offense to Mensa, and I’m sure they don’t claim him, but it goes to show you plain old Intelligence Quotient doesn’t necessarily make you very SMART.

I’ve been to the Holocaust Museum and it should be nearly-required viewing for every high school, college, or adult kid in America, not to mention Holocaust deniers from here to Iran and back, both ways around the world.

Just… stop… this STUpid… killing.  We’ll be lucky if someone doesn’t take a pot-shot at Obama sometime and set back race relations in America about a thousand years.  (Perhaps Obama could speak to his former pastor Jeremiah Wright, who had another case of foot-in-mouth yesterday: “The firebrand preacher told the Tribune newspapers that he hasn’t spoken to President Obama because a bunch of Jews are blocking him.  "Them Jews ain't going to let him talk to me,".“  I guess no one has a monopoly on stupid.  But I digress.)

Which leads me to my other mini-rant, about the killing of abortion doctor Tiller in Kansas recently. STOP… this STUpid… killing!  Despite my “intellectual” support of a woman’s ultimate right to choose, the record and numbers of abortions by Dr. Tiller make such support difficult to stomach.  STILL… KILLING THE DOCTOR is NOT THE ANSWER.

These criminals should be dealt with swiftly and to the fullest extent of the law.  The U.S. and the World has enough on it’s plate (don’t we always?) without having to put up with this insanity.  Idiots, idiots, idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment